Friday, March 16, 2012

Time for Tags...

And a new blog! 

A blog dedicated to my papercrafting creations!  I thought long and hard about this because I do have my other blog to attend to and I get so timed constrained that I don't blog as often as I'd like.  Never-the-less, I'm charging ahead and I'll be sharing my paper goodies with you as often as time allows.

Lately, I've been enjoying creating these sweet little gift tags...







I'm ready for Spring, I'm sure you can tell :-)

I'm busy creating more of these lovelies and will share them with you soon.

Thanks for visiting with me.  Have a wonderful day filled with many blessings.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are so pretty! Love the colors, the pretty birds and butterfly! The ribbons look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.