Friday, March 16, 2012

The Colours of Easter

Ok, I know I'm early but I'm really enjoying getting a head start on my projects; it was one of my new year's resolutions, to be more diligent about getting my projects completed.

I have to admit though that the little push to get started on Easter projects came from the Spring is near design challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room.

Lots of sparkle here...I used my new Eclips cutter for this one (which by the way, I absolutely love), here are the particulars:

K and Company's Berry Sweet
Memory box egg dies
Spellbinder scallop circles
MS border punches
MS dimensional stickers
SVG Cuts Easter Chick and Doilies
Font from my computer

Thanks for stopping by my new blog!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely spring card! It would be a delight to get this in the mail. Thanks for playing at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card!! Love that adorable little chick!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.